Well, Katie, here is your rebuttal.
May I just say, that the majority of what you said, is fairly accurate, which is a shock, I know. Please don't mistake this for me saying that even most things that come out of Katie's mouth are even close to being accurate. This is a far cry from the truth. It just so happens that this one time she may figured one thing out. And that is, that Katie and I seem to have delusions of grandeur with very little follow through. Oh well, such is life...well, our life.
Enough of talking about Katie actually articulating something properly, here is what she got wrong: Her lovely idiotic list.
First of all, I think Katie is the liar and exaggerator -- I had no such rabid rabbit. He did seem to enjoy biting people toward the end of his life, but that was all. So, in case anyone was wondering, my dad's fingers are all completely intact...unless he did something bizarre himself, like ignite a quarter stick of dynamite (true story) to simply blow it up, and end up with a lost finger.
Also, there are no Indian burial grounds under my house. Two times there happened to be ghostly type things that happened. That's all. Still unexplained, but whatever.
Frank being a deadbeat...yeah, okay. I'll give her that one too.
Aside from all of that, my addition to Katie's wonderful introduction would be that this blog is going to be great. We loved our travel blog, we just ran out of material -- with the road trip falling out of the picture and all. Luckily we realized that we don't even need to be on the same end of the country, which we currently are not (Me in Pittsburgh and Katie in Orlando), in order for us to have entertaining things to write about. We can be just as stupid apart as we are together. Epic, I know.
So, Katie and I will figure out our next blog topic and go from there. Good thing I'm done admittedly ignoring calls from her in order to finish my 20-page economics paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment