Friday, July 8, 2011

Everything that is bad in the world is because of Emily

Alright, we know, we are awful at keeping up this whole blog thing.....

Wait a minute..."WE" aren't awful at it, Emily is awful at it. Before all of our readers (which I'm a assuming is one or two) jump to conclusions that I am just trying to point the finger at her for both of our faults, let me explain.

The last blog that was posted was originally longer, but Emily being the utter control freak that she is decided that she was going to proof read it and make it a two part blog.

Well....she did one part of it and promised that the second half would be up soon. Well, Emily I have something to inform you of, that was over two months ago...and since then you have lost document on Franks computer. Well, it's probably not lost, but between the two of them they download so much porn, a virus probably ate it. (They have a MAC too, so that should tell you how much porn is on that computer)


For even more proof how bad Emily is at keeping up this blog, here is our Facebook conversation from last night...(and if you'll notice, she never posted the blog last night, so not only is she awful, SHE IS REALLY AWFUL.




emily
wait...let me check the trash
did you find it?
...no...
I blame frank!
It has to be on here somewhere
i probably saved it somewhere weird
i blame you lol you have had it for months
no!
yes
months
that doesn't mean it disappears after a time frame!
you prob didn't save it
i definitely did!
obiviously not
it's here somewhere. i have to leave. but i will find it tonight
okay
you better you or you get to rewrite it
deal. i'll find it
tonight



















1 comment:

  1. Excuse me...You are the current one with the new computer because of your "pop up issues." Aside from that. IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE! I just need to find it. And I wouldn't need to proofread if you spoke coherently. So there. Aside, I need to book my return flight and we need to plan our roadtrip. Woo.

    With love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete